Translate

Translate

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Real talk alert - To the self-titled and appointed.

Updated edit July 23rd 2014.

June 28, 2012 at 12:09pm
***Real talk alert*** 

I muse....hmmmmm!!! How to express the following truth in grace. What truth? A truth that many churches won't address. Some don't like disharmony among the flock, some, for whatever their own reason's are and , so they shall make their choices in free will, but, well, me being me, I tell it how it is as I work out my salvation daily and know fine well that I make many mistakes, knowing also, that I'm loved immensely always; firstly by the Father and then from all the (non) blood family. ...ah so, well, as it goes, the subject that no-one dare address.....self-appointed ministers and preachers, in 'real' life (lol), and on-line (ouch - this can be the worst type for real).

 Hey, I'm a loud, proud God girl and stand safe and sane ( in Him). I absolutely decree and declare that Jesus Christ is Lord of my life, BUT, and this is NOT a 'but' to be irreverent, (before any clever so and so out there decides to throw that one this way); the fact is that there is no benefit whatsoever in being so faith obsessed that we are no use to God whilst down here in earth.

 Sometimes people simply need an ear, a kind smile, a seat on a bus even. My WORD is live, powerful and manifest and I am blessed to understand and know that power, but some people need a reality check. Quoting blind scriptures from morning until night and never having anything at all to do with life or the earth we live upon, can effectually harm and push away those very people that we are called to reach and love. Unsaved people neither know or understand the Word. I know that I most certainly didn't, and the fact is, that it was those overly and 'super-spiritual' types that pushed me AWAY AND BACK OUT of faith at one point as all they did was quote scriptures and be screaming out hallelujah's without an ounce of compassion. The Holy Spirit is not deaf and the devil knows the word better than any humans.

 Just because an individual quotes the scriptures, no more means that they are any more righteous than you or I. Anyone can either go to Bible college and/or use an on-line concordance. I repeat...... The enemy knows the full scriptures much better than any human being ever could.  This piece of writing is given as I reach for our Lord to teach people NOT to EVER put human beings on a pedestal. I overcame a LOT of heavy oppression on more than one occasion and was actually bullied by many Christians with a righteous attitude telling me I hadn't a clue and was a baby needing more milk. I have clearly said many times before and stand firm on the fact that I openly welcome gallons of milk to wash down any meat that my Father chooses to feed to me - Holla Hallelujah =D 

 The beauty is that GOD ALMIGHTY - maker of heaven and earth has, later on in HIS timing given me answers to situations that I had stood firm about against many hundreds at some points, including the titled and formally appointed. Hallelujah The scriptures tell us clearly 'Am I to please God or man', so, if we feel something so, so strongly in our spirit NO MATTER WHAT people or situations or circumstances tell on the surface, then we must fight hard to hold tight and stand bold and firm to what we know is true. 

 I do not now and and will not ever humour people with grand titles. I've seen many so called Pastors/Apostles/Evangelists sinning and falling and the fact is that we ALL fall short of the glory of God. Some of the most Holy people I know go simply by their own names, and, at the end of the day - Jesus didn't use any fancy titles!  

This is a walk of LOVE - simple as that -Love is the key in every conceivable situation. I don't need to force-feed anything to anyone as I am nothing on this huge earth and the scriptures are there for us to seek and find in our own walks on a personal level with our Lord; a reason also, that I ALWAYS ask people to refrain from scripture feeding, if they start it with me personally. GOD ALMIGHTY will lead me where He wants me, to be to read what He wants me to, in His time and ways and not other's well meaning intentions, but, rest assured - HIS LOVE endures forever and we are blessed with new mercies each morning. Just always remember to repent before prayers and try hard as we go along, working out our salvation daily. No condemnation - 


 Be blessed y'all love me n Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment